
School will only resume in April so what are you doing here? Being here early doesn't mean you get good grades at all!
... And didn't I tell you to stand in the hallway?
So then, you useless students, start clicking on the pics above to navigate through this blog and learn some useful things about life, got it?!!!
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Explodreamer blogged at 9:34 PM
Blogging.... a little thoughts and updates abt my life.
Been preparing for exams, writing notes for HRM which is this Sat. Then preparing for Econs next wk, which is on next sat. Tmw will be trying past yr paper to see if anything got into my brain; somehow it just feels empty.
Then one night, while chatting with Kai, he sort of reminded me of Fire Emblem. I dled it and played it again... this time it seemed to be better than before. The last time I tried, I didn't dare to play too much at the arena (cos if your char, he's gone foreve). This time, I trained almost everyone of them at the arena and earned loads of money to buy me wpns for the training at the Tower of Vali. Yes, this time I feel rich and powerful. All my chars are reaching level 20!!! (that's the limit)
And so, I realised I study for 2 hrs, play for 1 hr, study for 1 hr, play for 3 hrs, study for 1 hr then I go to slp at nite. Hmm.......... at least i'm making progress in my studies......... LOL~ But hope it doesnt get in my way for econs. I partly hope there won't be trouble when I'm revising for it. Mathematics really make me shiver. I'm just so afraid of economics.
Now for something fun.
A little warning, below content maybe 18+ depending on your own level of perverseness.
I realised sometimes 2D is so much better than 3D. It happens for me especially when it comes to BL. I really thank the mangakas for beautifying the male characters in their stories.
Yes, I started a bit of gay '16151814' (too embarrased to spell it out). Still.... i wish I get to see those kansai boys at it... they seem cuter....
So yes, after watching -bleep-, I lost all my inspiration for my bl fics. Damn adult world... I HATE YOU! XD And then I recovered again when I decided to listen to my bl drama cds in my mp4.
NAKAI KAZUYA! Lol~ Hijikata from Gintama. He's the seme, acting as a gangster, who's rather cute when he's embarrased and well, basically has sex with his uke every other day but somehow maintains a not overbearing dominating character.
KOUJI YUSA! Urataros from Kamen Rider Den-ou. At last I've heard one of his BL drama cd! LOl~ but as what had happened with Miki Shinichirou, my first time of he was him doing uke. Yes, he's Nakai's uke. An ane-san. Strong lawyer. Smexy lover. I love these experienced actors. They're just so good at MOANING.
So, the both of them are in this drama cd titled Kono Ai ni Hizamazuke. Nice title. And hot smex. And funny plot. It's funny when you hear men (the gangsters) crowd around Kouji and scream ANE-SAAAAAAAAAAN!
Then I moved on to another drama cd called Yuuzai. It's about this author who can't express his feelings well, thus going round in circles and his manager sorta of couldn't understand that he was being adored by the author. He thought they had smex just for the sake of giving the author inspiration for his next book and so, left his seme in midway when he realied he had fallen in love with the author. He then realised he was too in love with the author, broke off with his gf and lead a life of his own until one day, he was to collect the finished book from the author for publishing. It was then they confessed to each other (the author managed to get away without stating it specifically) and happily ever after... with smex, of course.
The seme is Midorikawa Hikaru (dunno if I got his name right). He has the kind of voice that makes women swoon over him. So deep and so ugh........ *faints* Right, how do I prove that? Because the girls who acted in the drama practically SQUEALED when he did his acting voice during the Free Talk. Evil man... he knows the girls love him.
I'm not sure who the uke for this drama is. But yes, he's the kind that can go super HIGH. He sounds EXACTLY like a girl when he moaned. Ah! Ah! Ah! Omg~ so feminine! But its not over so much that he sounds like shota. He's like Kamiyan power up version. Sugoi na~ And I realised.... I think there's smex in EVERY TRACK. Very good. Very very good. Did I mention about the smex? Hehe~
So yes, after listening to this 2 drama cds, I get my inspiration back. From now on, I shall devote all my perverseness on 2D nia!
Shall blog again.......... hehe
I'm not going to say I did this from scratch because I didn't. Still, keep on clicking on the pics as much as you like. Don't waste my efforts.
So, as you read it, this is the Profile page. I really appreciate it if you read it and recommend a social psycologist to you if you have the time to bother about reading it.
WAIT!!! DON'T GO AWAY!!! I'M JUST JOKING! READ ON!Here you go, on a plain platter: My profile
Name: Explodreamer (ALP)
DOB: 28 Nov
Blood type: -beep- type
3 sizes: -beep beep beep-
Status: Part time employed/Part time student
Lvl: 22
Job: Fujyoshi 腐女子
Coins: It's really great that I can save coins playing Voltorb Flip. But it's hard to accumulate a lot of it.
HP: Technically speaking, 15. Can be powered up by 100 times with dark skills such as yaoi, anime and beer.
MP: Extreme imagination, usually corrupting and unhealthy. Serious damage to holy characters.
AP: I can survive almost anywhere with a functional computer, proper bathroom, decent food, a good bed and aircon.
TP: Almost switch-girl material
Res: Very weak to Gintama/fantasy/18+ content. Average on Food. Strong against work.
Evd %: Strong procrastination and anti-social behavior.
Agl: Nil. Unless provoked by stalkers, noise makers and finger waggers.
Acc.: Must. Have. Baby G watch. MP4 player, HP, wallet. And DS.
Simple as that. Do me a favour by GIVING me, or at least tell me where to get the ones below for a really cheap price(not from online stores, though).
1. Find a full time job where I can stay around longer
2. Xperion or maybe Omnia
3. Sony Vaio super flat laptop
4. Whole set of Gintama/Gravitation/Love Mode manga
5. Whole set of Onmyouji novel by Yumemakura Baku
6. Visit Jump Fest/Comiket/Kyoto/Touyako (to get that bokuto) in Japan
7. A bigger room. Even better; another room dedicated to my collection of books and manga
8. Get a specialised sth degree so that I can work freelance or something seemingly relaxing
9. Have my own comics rental shop or anime cafe
10. A really good AFA with Ishida Akira as Guest (or someone as good)
11. Relax. Just like Asakura Yoh
12. ...Natto
13. .... Natto and pudding. Maybe some whip?
14. STOP STALKING MY BLOG, YOU STALKING KUNOICHI!
You see, cos ALP is having so much fun doing up this blog, she decides to include something random in there. Hence, the list of anime and manga that she has read/watched.
What's listed here doesn't mean I've watched the whole series, but the least would be 15 min/a chapter - an episode/volume.
A = watched the anime
M = read the Manga/Novel
D = listened to the Drama CD/live action
G = played the Game
DJ = Doujin
GINTAMA (A/M/D/G)
.hack//Roots (A)
Ah! My Goddess (A/M)
Arakawa Under the Bridge (A)
Akazuki Chacha (A)
Allison & Lillia (A)
Amatsuki (A/M/D)
Antique Bakery (A/M/D)
Ayakashi (A)
Ayatsuri Sakon (A/M)
Ayashi no Ceres (M)
Azumanga Daioh (A/M)
Bartender (A)
Brave Story (A)
Bakemonogatari (A)
Battle Programmer SHIRASE (A)
Bleach (A)
Blood + (A/M)
Bokusatsu Tenshin Dokuro-chan (A)
Bus Gamer (A/M)
Busou Renkin (A/M)
Cardcaptor Sakura (A/M/G)
Crimson Spell (M)
Chaos;Head (A)
Chi's Sweet Home (A)
Chobits (M)
Chrono Trigger (A/G)
Code Geass (A)
Cowboy Bebop (A)
D.Gray Man (A)
Darker Than Black (A)
Death Note (A/M/D)
Desert Punk (A)
Detroit Metal City (A/M)
Digimon (A)
D.N. Angel (M)
Detective Academy Q (M/D)
Devil May Cry (A)
Dragon Drive (M)
Dragonaut: The Resonance (A)
Earl and Fairy (A)
El Hazard: The Alternative World (A)
Evagelion (A)
Fujyoshi kanojo (D/M)
Fuyu no Semi (A/M/D)
FLCL
(A) Fruits Basket (A/D)
Fate/Stay Night(A)
Full Metal Panic fumoffu (A)
Full Metal Alchemist (A)
FF: Advent Children (A)
FF: Crisis Core (A)
Gantz (M)
Gankutsuou (A)
Gundam Seed (A)
Getbackers (A/M)
Ghost Hound (A)
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei/Goku/Zan (A)
Gravitation (A/DJ)
Gamerz Heaven (DJ)
Gokudo-kun manyuki (A)
GTO (A)
Gyagu Manga Biyori (A)
Haru wo Daiteita (A/M)
Hetalia (A)
Hellsing (A)
Hikaru no Go (M)
Inukami! (A/M)
ICE (A)
Inuyasha (A)
Jyu Oh Sei (A)
Jigoku Shoujo (A)
Junjou Romantica (A)
Kamen no Maid Guy (A)
Kamisama Kazoku (A)
Kare Kano (A)
Kekkaishi (A)
King of Bandit Jing (A/M)
Kogepan (A)
Kyou kara Maou! (A)
Kino no Tabi (A/M)
Kita e: Diamond Dust Drops (A)
Kokoro Library (A)
K-ON! (A)
Koutetsu Sangokushi (A)
Kurenai (A)
Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo (A/M)
Kuroshitsuji (A)
Kurozuka (A)
Kyou no Go no Ni (A)
Kyouran Kazoku Nikki (A)
Kara no Kyoukai (A)
Loveless (A/M)
Love Hina (A)
Lovely Complex (A)
Lucky Star (A/M)
Maburaho (A)
Minami-ke (A)
Macademi Wasshoi (A)
Mahou Sensei Negima (A)
Maple Story (A/G)
Megaman (G)
Miracle Train (A)
Mirage of Blaze (A)
Monster Princess (A)
Macross Frontier (A)
Magic Kaito (A/M)
Mahoraba ~Heartful Days~ (A)
Mai-Hime (A)
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro (A)
Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo! (A)
Mamotte Shugogetten (A/M)
Matantei Loki Ragnarok (A/M)
Minami-ke (A)
Mnemosyne (A)
Mokke (A)
Monochrome Factor (A)
Moyashimon (A)
Murder Princess (A)
Nabari no Ou (A)
Nagasarete Airantou (A)
Naruto/Shippuuden (A/M)
Natsume Yuujinchou & Zoku (A/M)
Nurarihyon no mago (D/M)
Night Wizard (A)
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu (A)
Ouran Host Club (A/M)
Onegai Teacher (A)
Papa to Kiss in the Dark (A)
Princess Princess (A)
Patarillo (A)
One Piece (A)
Rental Magica (A)
Ranma 1/2 (A)
Romeo x Juliet (A)
Rosario + Vampire (A/M)
Rozen Maiden (A)
Rurouni Kenshin (A/M)
Gensoumaden Saiyuki/Saiyuki Reload/Saiyuki Reload Gunlock/Saiyuki gaiden (A/M)
Samurai 7 (A)
Samurai Champloo (A)
Shigofumi (A)
School Rumble (A)
Scrapped Princess (A)
Sekirei (A)
Shakugan no Shana (A)
Shaman King (A/M)
Shingetsutan Tsukihime (A)
Summer wars (A)
Sketchbook ~Full colors~ (A)
Sister Princess (A)
Slam Dunk (A)
Slayers (A)
Shounen Onmyouji (A)
Special A (A)
Steamboy (A)
Sword of Stranger (A)
Spice and Wolf (A)
Sumomo mo momo mo (A)
Suteki Tantei Labyrinth (A)
Pandora Hearts (A)
Paprika (A)
Peacemake Kurogane (A)
Tales of Phantasia (A/G)
Trinity Blood (A)
Tokyo Babylon (A/M)
Tsukuyomi -Moon Phase- (A)
To Aru Majutsu no Index (A)
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (A)
Toki wo kakeru shoujo (A)
Tenshi no Shippo (A)
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (A/M)
Tokyo Underground (A)
Tsubasa Chronicle (A/M)
Vampire Knight (A)
Wagaya no Oinari sama (A)
Working!!! (A)
Witch Hunter Robin (A)
Weiss Kruez (A)
World Destruction (A/M)
xxxHolic (A/M)
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (A)
Yami no Matsuei (A/M/D)
Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito (A)
Yotsuba & (M)
Yu-Gi-Oh! (A/M)
Yozakura Quartet (A)
Yume Tsukai (A)
Zero no Tsukaima (A)
Zombie Loan (A)
Michelle
Pei Qin
Kai
youngminstrel
Ferlyn
Kfrenz4eva
My Fanfics
ARCHIVE
August 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 October 2007 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 July 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 November 2010 March 2011